Sunday, 25 March 2012

Wish List..


These are my current wants, as you can tell there is a bit of a colour pallet going on.. I'm loving the pastel trend at the mo! 

01. Topshop Moto Mint Striped hotpants £32. 
I love these gorgeous shorts, I thin they are so on trend for this Spring/Summer, plus I find shorts such a good staple and so easy to wear.

02. MAC lipstick in Shy Girl £13.50 
I have been eyeing up this lipstick for a good while now, I don't actually own any MAC lipstick and but recently I'm really getting into wearing lip colour and to me this one looks perfect! Can anyone persuade me to take the plunge and spend £13.50, is it worth it?

03. NARS blush in Deep Throat £20.50
This is a gorgeous corally colour and an absolute favourite amongst bloggers, second to the famous 'Orgasm'

04. Apple iPhone 4S in White 
I have been looking at this for a while now and I think I might have just persuaded myself that I need this in my life. Im so bored of having a old rubbish phone which i've has since 6th form.

05. H&M blouse in Mint £7.99
I love the fabric of this blouse and the style is perfect for me. My favourite thing is shirts with denim shorts as i'm sure you'll come to discover.

So I hope you're having a lovely sunday and enjoying this sunny weather England is currently having! Let me know what you're up to
I've got to get on with my university work - statistics boo! But maybe i'll pop into town to indulge..

Cate x

No comments:

Post a Comment