Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Mini beauty hall

L'Oreal Caresse Lipsticks, Real Techniques Eye Starter Set, Maybelline Colour Tattoos, Goody Volume Boost, Maybelline Gel Eyeliner, L'Oreal Super fine Liner

I got sucked into the Boots 3-for-2 deal and ended up having a little splurge..

L'Oreal Caresse Lip Stick
These are amazing, I found out about them through the usual blogger hype but wow i'm in love! The are sheer and almost gloss like but not in a bad way. The have just the best amount of colour pay off, (for a sheer colour-does that make sense?) and there are in no-way drying, they are like a balm in the level of moisturisation.


I got the colours 301- Dating Coral and 501- Nude Ingenue, above are the swatches.
The nude is such a beautiful everyday colour, and especially due to the formulation, its gonna be living in my handbag all spring/summer.
The coral is also amazing, coral lips are my favourite for day time and these lipsticks would be perfect for anyone who is a bit scared of wearing colour during the day.

What do you think? Will you be giving these a go?

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 hour - Gel Cream Eyeshadow
Again these have been on the blogger hype and I couldn't resist. I got the colours On and On Bronze and Permanent Taupe which are both really easy to wear neutral colours (my fave for eye colours)

Sorry the colours were quite hard to photograph correctly!
So these are cream eyeshadow, which have amazing staying power and provide great bases for eye shadows or just on their own. I love both of these colours are they are great everyday colours.
Permenant Taupe is a grey-brown totally matte shade which blends out into a nice eye crease colour, and can be used to achieved a perfect smokey eye.
On and On Bronze has a slight shimmer finnish and can be either worn sheer, or built up as it has amazing pigmentation, lovely for night time look.



Real Techniques Brushes, I don't feel like I need to review all these separately, at some point I will do an overview of my favourite brushes (which I'm sure will include Real Techniques ones) So stay tuned for that!
Also, coming up is my favourite eyeliners/comparison blog post :)

Cate x

No comments:

Post a Comment