Monday, 21 May 2012

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray!



I just joined a co-buy for bumble and bumble surf spray!
I've been wanting to try this for ages but couldn't really justify the price.. until BuyaPowa! I have heard some negative things about BuyaPowa but everything I have received from them has been really high quality and I'm pleased with it all..
I'm hoping it will make my hair as beachy and effortless as these beauties..


Am I the only one who craves for hair like this? If you also want this, you can join the co-buy here :
buyapowa.com/ref/UaDiyN

Have a nice day!

Cate x

6 comments:

  1. This kind of hair is perfect for summer! I use Lee Stafford sea salt spray it's so good!

    Once you have used this one you should post a pic? would love to see if its any good.

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I will do, I still haven't received it yet. Its quite expensive so i'm hoping for good things! :)
      But would also like to try the Lee Stafford one, thanks for the recommendation! xx

      Delete
  2. i would love hair like this. i used to spend so long trying to style my hair to look like blake lively's. i eventually gave up and got a bob instead! nice post :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I think when the sun starts shining everyone wants blake style hair! haha xx

      Delete
  3. Nope, I have been after hair like that for years!
    Have you tried the spray yet? What did you think of it?
    Mel x

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried it a few times and i'll be doing a full review soon :) I'm liking it so far!
      thanks for your comment
      xx

      Delete