Sunday, 17 June 2012

All things grow..

I've been meaning to get more into documenting my outfits as I feel it will encourage me more into experimenting and mixing up my wardrobe a bit more, especially seeing as i'm a student and I definitely can't justify buying any more!



Top- Topshop (ages ago)
Skirt - New Look
Belt - New look (free with another skirt)
Necklace - Peru

 Nails - Essie Turquoise and Caicos
Rings - JWLRY, Peru, Mum's old rings ha!



Thought i'd show a photo with my hair up and down.. its getting so long and I need to get my fringe cut! 

Song - Sufjan Stevens - Chicago such a lovely classic feel good song.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Maxi skirts are my favourite for this weather! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty look! I love that necklace!

    Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, which you can check out here:
    http://walkinyourownshoes.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete