Monday, 9 July 2012

Birthday Topshop Haul


Hey just thought i'd share with you some things from Topshop I bought in the sale and with my birthday money.

Bag - this is a great sized bag, with a zip and both a cross body strap and a normal strap so its great for uni books and I used it on the airplane coming back, its perfect for that!

Shoes - These black suede pumps have been stuck to my feet pretty much everyday since I got them - they are so practical and comfy.

Shirt - this is a cropped shirt with two long tie bits at the front. I love checked shirts so much! I probably have too many. but this is so soft and it has long sleeves

Maxi dress - This was actually the only thing I got that wasn't in the sale and it was from the 'buy it now' section, I'm really loving the aztec prints atm, unfortunately this dress is a bit see through, so you definitely have to wear something under it!




3 comments:

  1. Good haul, I'm jealous as I want pretty much everything in Topshop at the moment!! So many gorgeous pieces. My whole wishlist for this week came from there, it's ridiculous.
    Hope you had a nice birthday :)
    Mel x

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Topshop is lethal for someone with no money! haha thanks :) xxx

      Delete
  2. By the way, I love your banner!xx

    ReplyDelete