Wednesday, 4 July 2012

My first ever MAC lipstick - Shy Girl


Surprisingly, it took me a long time to invest in a MAC lipstick, despite becoming a lipstick addict, I just couldn't bring myself to splurge the money, and I had no idea which one to get! The shade choice is outstanding with soo many colours in a range of formulas from nudes to pinks to peaches to reds to vampy plums. There is bound to be one to suit you!

That is probably one of the reasons it took me so long.
I wanted to get a really easy, wearable colour, one for everyday. I'm not really a pink lipstick kinda girl so I instantly gravitated towards ones with an orangey undertone.





Shy girl is the perfect peachy nude for me. It's got a slight orange look to it but it's very subtle and very wearable. It's cremesheen formula meaning its moisturising with a slight sheen. It's not frosty but just the right amounts of glossy look. My lips are extremely dry so it's perfect for someone like me.





1 comment: