This is the first in the series which will include, beauty and makeup, fashion, hair and this one which is camping necessities and equipment.
- TENT most essential item! Its useful to have a patterned one, as its easier to find among all the tents that look the same, i got a green flowery one really cheap from Millets when it closed in my town.
- Sleeping bag and mat
- Wellies - SO USEFUL even if it doesn't rain, with that many people walking across the same bit of grass it soon becomes a mud bath
- Small pillow (or pillow case to stuff with a jumper!)
|these are the shoes I took, but I just lived in my wellies!|
- Cooking stove - can be very useful when you don't wanna have to pay for a cup of tea!
- Cooking utensils such as pan, plate, cutlery wooden spoon
Miscellaneous: some other items you could consider..
- Camera, I like to take a disposable with me
- Sun glasses
- Bin bags - to use as a a super stylish waterproof poncho, to sit on, or to use in the conventional way
- Sleeping eye patch, ear plugs
- Waterproof jacket
- Face paint