Friday, 3 August 2012

FESTIVAL SERIES: Camping


We are well and truly in Festival season and although this might be a bit late, I thought i'd do it anyway as it'll be useful in summers to come!

This is the first in the series which will include, beauty and makeup, fashion, hair and this one which is camping necessities and equipment.
  • TENT most essential item! Its useful to have a patterned one, as its easier to find among all the tents that look the same, i got a green flowery one really cheap from Millets when it closed in my town.
  • Sleeping bag and mat
  • Torch
  • Wellies - SO USEFUL even if it doesn't rain, with that many people walking across the same bit of grass it soon becomes a mud bath
  • Small pillow (or pillow case to stuff with a jumper!)
these are the shoes I took, but I just lived in my wellies!

Extras:
  • Cooking stove - can be very useful when you don't wanna have to pay for a cup of tea!
  • Cooking utensils such as pan, plate, cutlery wooden spoon
Miscellaneous: some other items you could consider..
  • Camera, I like to take a disposable with me
  • Sun glasses
  • Bin bags - to use as a a super stylish waterproof poncho, to sit on, or to use in the conventional way
  • Sleeping eye patch, ear plugs
  • Umbrella
  • Waterproof jacket
  • Face paint

No comments:

Post a Comment