Wednesday, 1 August 2012

FESTIVAL SERIES: Hair 1

So when you're going to a festival, you're probably not gonna take all your hair styling products and electrical devices with you. These are a few of my essentials;
You need to think about the basics that will get you by for the 3-4 days of the festival.

Here are my suggestions for essentials:
Small hair spray- Boots, Hair brush - Tangle Teaser- Boots, Comb -Primark , Hair bands, grips and a clip
For me, with a fringe a comb is an essential everyday so definately something to remember for a festival. This is just a little can of hairspray, I'm not too fussy on the make.

Another thing of massive importance to me is DRY SHAMPOO - you don't know if you're gonna get the chance to wash your hair (I didn't at Latitude - don't judge) so this is very important at banishing the oil!


Of course you might need normal shampoo - I've got these handy travel sized ones from John Frieda

Last but not least - hair accessories! I love a good head scarf or flower hair band and these are perfect for festivals to add to the boho look and also disguise from bad hair days ;)

Pink flower band - New Look, Daisy Flower headband - Primark, Head scarf - Mum! Other band - can't remember sorry!
Hopefullt this was useful, my next post will be some hair styles that you could wear at a festival!
Cate x

No comments:

Post a Comment