Wednesday, 1 August 2012

FESTIVAL SERIES: Hair 2

Here are some suggested hair styles that I will be rocking at this years festivals..

Day 1
This is just my normal everyday hair style - natural waves and to add to the 'festival boho look' I've added a floral headband. This one is from New Look and cost about £2 in the sale - bargain!

Day 2
I know my hair looks different in different lighting, its strange!

I have added two small plaits to the side of my head, not a very exciting change!

Day 3


Day 3 means your hair is not gonna be looking so fresh, I think a top not is perfect for this, especially teamed with a cute flower headband.

Day 4


Last day of the festival, definately won't be feeling very clean and for me this means the fringe has to be pinned back. Adding a head scarf can stylishly hide any greasy roots and instantly make any style look for festival appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment