Monday, 6 August 2012

July Haul -- what I bought this month

Quite a long post which is picture heavy but I always enjoy to see what people have been buying.. I know this is more suited to a video on youtube, but I don't do videos so sorry about that!
Its all from Boots, I'll leave links and prices where I can
Nivea Happy Time body wash - this stuff smells amazing, so summery, and who can't like the name! plus it was only 97p in Boots!

Soap and Glory Flake away - £2.50 this is a lovely exfoliator and it also smells gorgeous and leave skin feeling silky smooth. I goth the travel size as I thought it'd be perfect for my holiday!

Boots Botanics - Purifying Face Scrub - yet to use this but I thought i'd pick it up.

Natural Collection eye shadows in Willow and Asteroid. These are such great quality products, and really good value. It was 3 items for £5 so I couldn't help but get a blush too..

Natural collection Blush in Peach Melba. has really good colour pay off and gives a lovely healthy glow to the cheeks, the colour on my skin actually works a bit like a bronzer - shows how pale I am ha!

3 comments:

  1. I've never tried any of the Natural Collection at Boots but the colour eye shadow and the blusher are both lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellooo missus!
    i'm laura and i'm new on here too.
    i really want to try the peach melba blush, i've bbeen meaning to for ages.
    anyway, you seem really lovely so i hope we can speak soon!
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete