Monday, 24 September 2012

Whats in my everyday make up bag/box?


I actually keep all my everyday make up in this box which I keep on my dressing table. Its Emma Bridgewater hearts and flowers and I actually got it from Ark Cambridge which is a lovely little shop.

So here is a sneak peak into the make up I store in it, and its what I wear most days if its just a normal day. I do have more make up, stored in another box which is for nights out or more experimental looks. I also like to switch around this make up so I actually use all my products up.

FACE

MAC Face and Body Foundation in N2 - this is my everyday foundation and I love it, it provides light coverage and evens your skin tone perfectly. It doesn't cover blemished but i prefer to use a stronger concealer where I need it rather than a full coverage foundation all over.

Benefit Boi-ing in number 2 - this is an amazing concealer and its perfect for blemishes as it really covers them, and stays most of the day. 

Clinique Airbrush concealer in 04 neutral fair - I personally prefer this to the YSL equivalent, it has better coverage and less highlighting. Saying that,  its still is a brightening concealer, amazing for dark circle under the eyes days.

YSL Touche ├ęclat (not sure of the colour) - not much more to say, i use this more in the summer and on my cheek bones as a highlighter.

MAC Select cover up NW20 - this is an all rounder concealer, perfect for taking on the go - not too cakey under the eyes yet enough coverage for blemishes.

Lily Lolo Mineral foundation sample/ In the buff - This is a sample size as I'd always wanted to try a mineral foundation, I really love it! Maybe I'll invest in the full size at some point but its such a great service to be able to order samples to find a perfect colour match. 

CHEEKS

Nars blush in Luster - this is an amazing 1 step blush if you're feeling lazy, its an apricot colour which provides a bronzed/blushed cheek as well as a highlight due to the slight shimmer in it. It compliments my skin tone perfectly.

Bourjois bronzing powder - this apparently smells like chocolate, im not sure but it does smell nice. I either use this to contour or as an all over bronzer to give me a healthy glow.

MAC sheertone blush in Peaches - i've practically used this everyday since I got it for my birthday and it still looks like it has never been touched! well worth the price tag

EYES

Mascaras - Clinique high impact and Revlon Grow Luscious plumping - Revlon is fairly new but i'm loving it. 

Eye liners - I have L'Oreal Super Liner and Super Liner perfect slim. I tend to use the slim one for a super quick look as its the easiest to apply. And I used the normal super liner for nights out or long days as it lasts sooo well and is super black.
Slia smudgestick in Damsel - its a really dark brown which stays put amazingly, i never used to like pencil eye liner as they would smudge but this is so good!
I also like to use a black eye shadow with a wet brush as an eye liner and I've been loving Bourjois intense extrait 10 which is such a deep black.

HD brows brow beater - this is just an eye brow setting gel which I use when I clip my fringe back 

LIPS

Nuxe Reve de miel lip balm. This is a gorgeous smelling lip balm that is really hydrating, I have dry lips so this is an essential for me

No7 Perfect Lips Pencil in Nude - the most gorgeous everyday colour.

As you can tell I love a peachy pink lip for everyday - currently I have;
MUA Nectar shade 16
MAC Shy Girl
Revlon Smoked Peach






No comments:

Post a Comment