Thought I'd do a more personal type post as I enjoy reading these from other blogs :)
1. Do you have a middle name? Yes Alice and Gibb (which is my Mum's surname as she didn't change her name to my dads)
2. What is your Favorite subject in school? I loved Art, Drama and Psychology in school
3. Whats your Favorite drink? Tea or a nice fresh juice like Apple and Mango
4. What is your Favorite song at the moment? This is a tough one, maybe Bastille - Pompeii
5. What would you name your kids? No idea, I quite like unusual(ish) names but not totally ridiculous ones just not boring ones that everyone has!
6. Do you participate in any sports? I play Netball for my department at uni. I used to play other sports like - Hockey, Rounders, Trampolining, Gynastics and dance
7. Favorite Book? I'm not sure as I haven't read very much (even though I really enjoy reading), I really like travel writing. I'm currently reading Hunger Games
8. Favorite Color? Purple or Green
9. Favorite Animal? Emperor Penguins are cute, and monkeys and most things from the cat family
10. Favorite Perfume? Calvin Klein - Euphoria
11. Favorite Holiday? Christmas :) I just love all the christmassy smells, the food, the drinks (mulled wine + cider) and the markets!
12. Have you graduated high school? Yes, I'm currently 2nd year of Uni
13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times? Yeah, quite a bit. Family holidays to places like Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Mallorca, Scotland, Ireland, Greek Islands. And then i've been to Peru, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia and Brazil.
14. Do you speak any other language? I speak Spanish. I went travelling on my gap year to the South American countries above. Also I did Spanish A-level
15. How many siblings do you have? 2 older brothers
16. What is your favorite store? Urban Outfitters and Topshop (but I think they're both over priced) and I love Boots!
17. Favorite restaurant? Wagamamas! And Pizza Express is amazing too.
18. Do you like school? Yeah I actually loved school
19. Favorite youtuber/blogger? Check out my favourite blogs/youtuber page here
20. Favorite movie? Another hard one but I love Inception, Kiss Ass, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Back to the Future Trilogy, The Hobbit .. and many more!
21. Favorite TV show? I like rubbish tbh - Come Dine with Me, Desperate Housewives, Made in Chelsea etc.
22. PC or Mac? Mac :)
23. What kind of phone do you have? I have an iPhone
24. How tall are you? I'm 5"4 ish
Thats all folks! I hope you enjoyed having a little peak into more about me!
Wednesday, 27 March 2013
I can't stop thinking about cutting my hair short..
Am I mad? Probs.
My hair is currently about boob level but I've always wanted it to be just below them.. yet recently all I can think about is having a shorter do.
I think it'll be easier to manage but who knows weather i'll actually have the balls to do it!
Maybe in a few months..
I don't know why i'm so worried about cutting my hair short. I think its good to experiment, espeically when it'll grow back eventually, but when people tell you "you'll regret it" it makes you think twice doesn't it?
I love Cheryl's texturised bob, but I think thats a little too short for me. I think that Alexa and Claudia's effortless tousled look will be how i'd wear my hair daily, yet I think that Fearne's sleek and straight hair also looks gorgeous!